- Place Coriander leaves into Thermomix mixing bowl and chop 3 secs/speed8. If not using a Thermomix chop by hand. Transfer to a bowl and set aside
- Place Garlic, Ginger, Red Chilli in mixing bowl then chop 5 scces/speed 8 . If not using a Thermomix grate/finely chop Garlic and Ginger.
- Add Rice Vinegar, Honey, Soy Sauce/Tamarin and Sesame Oil then mix 10 secs/Speed 6 or mix using a whisk or fork.
- With measuring cup in place mix for 1 min/Speed 3 while slowly pouring Groundnut Oil, letting it drizzle in through measuring cup in a thin stream onto rotating blades to create an emulsion. Alternatively use a whisk to create emulsion.
- Add Spring Onions and reserved Coriander into bowl and mix using the spatula or a wooden spoon.
- Serve immediately onto your favourite salad to or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
15g Springs Onions thinly slice This recipe uses a Thermomix, it is possible to make using a powerful/high speed blender/mixer but grinding and mixing times will have to be increased.
5 g Coriander Leaves – chopped if not using a Thermomix
1 Garlic Clove
10g Fresh Root Ginger – cut into 2mm round slices or grated if you are not using a Thermomix
Half a small Red Chilli – finely chopped if not using a Thermomix
50g Rice Vinegar
1 Tbsp Honey
2 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce / Tamarin
2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
50g Groundnut Oil
This recipe has been made using a Thermomix TM5, the recipe has been taken from the Thermomix recipe platform www.cookido.co.uk. To access recipes on the Cookidoo website you must sign up to their membership which is available to both Thermomix owners and non owners.
If you wish to find out more information about the Cookidoo recipe platform or the Thermomix or arrange a free no obligation demonstration contact Karen Eccles 07956 511506 or email email@example.com
Please note that if you are not using a Thermomix timings are going to vary significantly.
For a smoother version, grind up the dry ingredients first (seeds, nuts, oats/quinoa) until fine; add ice and grind; add frozen berries and grind; then add remaining ingredients.