NEW IN STORE: ‘Skin & Tonic’
Are you really taking care of your Skin?
While drinking your daily recommended amount of water is great and ensuring, that you’re eating organic fruits and vegetables, that represent the colors of the rainbow (or at least trying, we know it can be hard) Wellness is an inside and outside job and that’s why we’re proud to introduce, Skin & Tonic’s organic beauty range to our shelves at Apothecary 27.
If you’re putting all the good stuff into your body, it’s essential for your skin's wellness that you don’t reverse your good work by using products that contain harmful chemicals. This is why British brand, 'Skin & Tonic' has been gracing the pages of top national magazines and turning the heads of beauty bloggers since its launch, they're meeting the growing needs of consumers, who want transparent and honest beauty products.
Skin & Tonic was born when Sarah (co-founder of the organic Beauty Range) was looking for a way to simplify her lifestyle after being diagnosed with endometriosis. She started paying attention to what she was putting into AND onto her body.
After researching the skin care products that were available (products full of nasty synthetic chemicals that were carcinogenic and endocrine disruptors (EDC’s), Sarah, her boyfriend Josh with help from Josh’s mum Deirdre (soap-making master) teamed up to make Skin & Tonic, a skincare range that was simple and organic.
Using these products Sarah's managed to stop dermatitis (also known as Eczema) and her skin started to look and feel good.
6 Reasons you’ll LOVE 'Skin & Tonics' beauty range
- Cleansers which are simple but effective in lifting dirt & remove makeup while rejuvenating the skin such as the Skin & Tonic ‘Make-up remover’ which can remove the toughest Waterproof Mascara and is delicate enough to be used around the eyes.
- Gentle scrubs & Detoxifying masks that cleanse and nourish, we just love the Skin & Tonic ‘Coco Mask’ made with creamy coconut milk, which leaves your skin feeling plump AND it’s suitable for ALL skin types.
- Delicately blended Toners such as Skin & Tonic ‘Rose Mist’ made from pure organic rose water, available in 100ml or 20ml for your handbag.
- Beauty Oils for skin regeneration like the Skin & Tonic ‘Brit Beauty Oil’ regenerating or the ‘Detox Beauty Oil’ for detoxing your skins, they have something for all your skins needs.
- Beard and Shave Oils to help the guys who want to calm Skin & Tonic ‘Beard Itch’
- Delicious Skin & Tonic 'Lip balms' that you’ll struggle not to eat